Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for extra time in 2781 with only one more jelly to go and it just kept going back to offering time. Paid twice and got no extra time to finish.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi scorpcrush,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I would like to check your account; therefor I have sent you a private message.
You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team