Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi support team, I don't see the rank section on candy crush saga on my although I have already connected facebook account. Could you tell me the details and how to troubleshoot it. Thanks a lot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tram Vu,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to check our blog here and to follow up on all advise given there.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team