Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I installed IOS 11 9/19/2017. Now all my in app purchases take two steps. Purchases used to go through right away. Now they repeat what you want and then request Apple ID for default credit card.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alice Biebel,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone with iOS 11.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team