lost gold bars

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

While playing candy crush level 2789 with no boosters to start with or within game  I got down to 2 jellies, I then purchased more moves or extra time with Gold bars. Nothing happened, no moves or extra time was given but my gold bars went. A total of 45+ gold bars was used for nothing. Is this another tech fault, if so is it possible to reimburse my gold bars

mjrose@sky.com

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

I suggest that you contact them because they can look into your account and see your purchases and then help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?