Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Screen shaking when there is action. Doing my head in! Is this where I give up on CC at level 2373?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Really? I like it. When it first started to do it on my phone it looked like my phone was shaking. I think it's cool.
Ugh, me too! It's causing motion sickness/headache for me. It makes me sick now to play. Please give us an option to turn it off!
I 100% agree. It's been making me dizzy. The game isn't enjoyable anymore. They should give us an option to turn that off.