Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have solved level 2750 but game won't move to level 2751, please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have this problem too. Has anyone tried playing 2751 on a PC to get through?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-roadblock-not-functioning-2034855699
If you are logged into Facebook and have a PC to play candy crush on Facebook, then play and pass level 2751 on your PC. I am now able to carry on to 2752 on the app.
Hope this helps you too.
Same problem here. Very frustrating!!