Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my Kindle the Treat Calendar is stuck at the fish and won't move. I do not even get the fish daily. I have gone a day with not going on the calendar so it will start over and it does not.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Terry Kilarski,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
Please check for updates for both your Kindle and the Candy Crush Saga app. Please restart your Kindle afterwards and kindly try again.
Let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team