Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Won't proceed past 2750. What do I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sunkissed69,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Have you updated your app? 2750 was the last level on mobile until the update yesterday, as of yesterday the app is updated and you should be able to move forward please let me know if this is not the case.
Jilly
I updated my app in the App Store and this let me move on to 2751
I have been unable to move past 2750. I did the update , rebooted, but still will not move. The track is there , but I cannot move to it. This has never happened before.
I can't progress past 2750 either
Hello Sunkissed69,Thank you for contacting King Care! Have you updated your app? 2750 was the last level on mobile until the update yesterday, as of yesterday the app is updated and you should be able to move forward please let me know if this is not the case.Jilly
I have the same issue must be a bug issue can you release a new update perhaps.
In looking at the app just now it doesn't call for an update on either one. I even deleted and reinstalled it
I have updated my app. I checked earlier today yes no notification that an update was needed