Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate the new graphics. Anyone getting sick and annoyed with the update? I dont like my screen jumping and lightning takes forever!
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The new way the screen jumps hurts my eyes. I don't enjoy playing anymore. Talked to my best friend today. She loves to play to relax. She said she stopped playing today because it is so annoying.