Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game won't let me progress to level 2751 despite completing 2750 with enough points. I can see the new episode but can't move onto it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me 2 I cant progress i am on iphone 6 new software
olso my mom cant advance shes on Samsung
i updated the game olso didn’t work
Works okay on my iphone6 with ios10.3.3 I haven't installed ios11 yet since complaints of bugs