We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Move me forward from 2693 endless loop glitch

Kristinejo
Kristinejo Posts: 2 Newbie

I have passed this level more than once. I'm tired of finishing it to end up in the endless glitch of exploding bombs. I let it go in for over 30 minutes last time in hopes it would eventually end and move me forward. This has been going on for weeks now. Is anyone going to fix this or should I delete app and forget this game?  I refuse to play this level again so either advance those of us that have been stuck or let me know your not and I can get rid of of this app completely. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Kristinejo-  Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue.

I'm delighted to let you know that the Studio has found a solution which will be implemented in the game in the very near future.

At the end of the game in the final Sugar Crush cascade, after 3 seconds a "Tap to Skip" button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Simply tap the button to end the cascade and move onto the next level.

I hope that helps and if you have any more questions in the future just let us know, we're always here to help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?