Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased my piggy bank this morning for $2.99, it showed an error, now it is asking me to pay again, I have a receipt for the $2.99 and it shows it came off my play balance. What do I do now? my email for Google play is different from my user
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David Chandler,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team