Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My games for Saga won't load. It's seems to be a snag or something. It began yesterday. As of today, I'm not able to load the games Please help. I need my fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jetsetgirl,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I recommend you to check out our blog here. Please follow the instructions as given there.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team