Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After time's up, I paid 10 coins but the game ended abruptly without giving me extra time. Candy Crush Saga level 2791. Date: 22 Sep 2017. I would like to request for refund.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynn PS,Thank you for writing here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Lynn PS,
Thank you for writing here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
These are the levels that do not allow boosters when playing through facebook. That includes spending gold bars on extra time. Please take notice and fix. I wasted gold bars twice. 2781 2784 2786 2789 2791 2793 2795. Whole episode not tested obviously
Not only on level 2791 it happened to me twice when playing through facebook. I had no option for boosters to start and when I tried to purchase extra time with gold bars it took the gold bars and timed out anyway. So being a gluten for punishment tried it again in another one of these ridiculous timed levels and it did the same thing again.... took the gold bars but no extra time. This is definite bug. No boosters fullstop. And I wasted 20 gold bars. Please fix.
PS I hate timed levels so I am hating the whole episode.
Hi Vera Yau,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.