Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Do I need to remove the candy crush from my computer then reinstall??? I heard that you lose everything when you do. I am up to day 4 stuck on the same level, and many gold bars gone because of this. so..... let me know. Thank you. Appreciate it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi tammy, if i were you don't reinstall it, it do no good, just keep trying, i passed level 2784 after 5 days of playing, 350+ lives, no booster, don't use gold bar (no extended time), i wasted 60 bars. after this level there are 6 more Time levels with NO booster again, but 2784 and 2795 is the hardest, good luck