Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't get pass level 2765 on my phone.I did all the updates, shout my phone off everything and still nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here! I keep checking for an update over and over and nothing... I'm using iPhone and app is up to date...
I am having the exact same problem
I have logged put of th on my phone.... logged back in etc..... and I have logged on to my desktop. It will allow me to advance from my desktop just not my mobile
Hi
I don't work for them but when you experience this issue I believe you need to log onto the game on Facebook on a PC and it will progress you on there. Once done, if you go back to the mobile app and sync with FB again you will be at the next level.
This issue was said to be resolved now as many had it about a month ago including myself but apparently it has recurred again x
I can't either:( will someone answer us on this site?