Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please, Development Team, PLEASE stop making these awful timed levels. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2786 is the worst level I've seen. Been stuck here for 3 days and used all my boosters. I'm not paying a dime to get past this level, and if it's the last level I play than so be it.
'Level 2786' makes me frustrated so many times. Sometime I met good board, so this time remains only two Jellies where are located isolated area. But I had low time, furthermore I didn't have Lollipop Hammer. and I failed. ... KING.com must review 2786 stage.
Too hard for me, have got down to 2 jellies but no time to use hammers. People have passed this level so doable, but not for me! Very bored now
More horrid than usual on timed levels as no time boost candies. Lots of shuffling wasting more time. No skill needed. Utterly boring. CC has lost it. There are lots more interesting games around.