level 2795

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3

Thanks to  CC for changing level 2793 to give us a fighting chance to complete it.  I hope this practice will continue so that those of us that have come this far can continue to enjoy Candy Crush.  Spoke too soon about giving us a fighting chance with level 2795.  We lost 15 sec. which is way too much to lose.  I guess I have take back my  words and hope CC will chose to add some time.

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 320 Level 3
    Options

About level 2795, what a joke of a level.  It is another level that was changed and not for the better.  I know we will not see a video beating this level with just 25 seconds.  Why does CC always have to ruin a good level.

• Sharyn_Jackson
    Sharyn_Jackson Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

About level 2795, what a joke of a level.  It is another level that was changed and not for the better.  I know we will not see a video beating this level with just 25 seconds.  Why does CC always have to ruin a good level.

Totally agree. It went from 45 seconds to 25. It's now impossible and I'm just wasting my time playing it. Not happy!!!!
  • nancymedich
    nancymedich Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

totally agree. at 45 seconds at least I got down to only 4 left twice. now i'm lucky if i can get 4!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?