Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the timer on level 2795 now 25 sec.? It was 45 sec previously.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have contact Candy Crush about this and all they do is reply telling me I need to strategise and look at the video. I have told them that the only videos are when the game was set at 45 seconds. I would LOVE to see the video of people passing this level on 25 seconds. They just do not listen. Their answers are condescending, like I don't know how to play the game. All of us who are on this level obviously know how to play as we are very high up. After years of playing, I think I won't bother anymore.