Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes I did an update on my iPad and when it finished I lost all my things that I had gotten as well as going back to level 1! And also happened on my othe laptop and to both games crush and soda not very happy some of those items I bought .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nona de Jager,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in both Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team