Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was awarded two hours of free play, but it does not take affect. This only happens on my PC, not my Ipad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jamie Green,
Thank you for your reply here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Tony, Thanks for the fast response. But, the problem is that I was awarded it on the ipad platform, but then it did not take effect on the ipad itself. It said, congrats you won this award. I clicked on claim prize. Then, it only gave me the remaining games I still had.
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please note that boosters and lives do not synchronize between platforms and devices. This means that the the hours of Unlimited Lives will only be available on the device or platform where you won them on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,