Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently deacyivated my facebook account (e-mail jay_clay@live.co.uk) and signed up for Facebook again using jacquelineclayton@outlook.com. I have access to both e-mails and yet my Candy Crush has reset to level 1. To put this in context I was over level 1900. Please advise
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been trying to get support help for almost 2 days now..Can someone PLEASE HELP ME,??
Y name is Candy Rosa and I've been playing C.Crush AllStars and keep in the top 3 then I lost my level..somewhere close to level 1,080. King games is saying they don't recognize my email and won't let me sign in. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME?. I've been y to get suppi help for almost 2 days now!!
You would have to go back into the email account where you were at level 1900 if you wanted to continue from that point. I don't believe a new email address/account is going to take you back to your old levels. Many people question why suddenly they are back at level 1 using the same email address and that solution is to log out and log back into their Facebook account but if you are trying from a new email address that might be a brand new Facebook account so it can't take you back to your old email account. Does this make sense? If not, please let me know and perhaps a King Admin might have a different response.