Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have sent you and beafore a message about the ga,e sending me to level 28 when i was at 1270 beacuse i log in to facebook and when i had reached to level 1270 i wasnt Please answer me to my message i am waiting thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where are you playing your game? If it's on your laptop or computer then the browser that you are using should give you an option of clearing the history. I use Internet Explorer and I would click on the "Tools" tab located on the top left side of the page. If you use Chrome on the top right are 3 little dots. You click on that and you will see "history". You click on that and then click on history again and it will open up and give you the option to clear the history. If it's on a mobile device I only know how to clear an iPhone or iPad so if you are using an Android I'm not sure how that's done. It it's the devices that I have you double click on the home button and all the pages that you have viewed will show. You just swipe everyone of them and they disappear. If this doesn't help then hopefully someone else might see your question and have your answer.
Sorry for being annoying but i dont understand the second option you gave me the first one i dit it but nothing please if you can explain me thank you and sorry
Log out of Facebook and log back in. It should bring you back to level 1270. All the completed levels that you do are saved in Facebook so it should bring you back to 1270. If it doesn't, then the next step is to clear your history/cache and then log out and log back in and you should be back to 1270.