Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing level 1281, but when I connect it to facebook it brings me down to level 317
Please help.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's not working still showing 321 level.
Plz help
Hi Sunita, you are the first person's message that I read that mentioned connecting to Facebook and not being brought back to level 1. Have you cleared the history lately? Sometimes it's an easy fix with just clearing the history. Once it's cleared log out and then log back in to Facebook and let's see if it takes you back to level 1281.