Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I finnished last night level 295 and it contained a key and a chest. I didint get it open. So I didnt get any bonusitems or free play time 2 h. Can you give the chest to me or give me the items the chest hold into?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I am understanding your question, is this the treasure chest where you have to clear the level before and then it opens up? The treasure chests cannot be fixed and believe me their team has been trying to fix it but they can't find a solution. My game stopped showing the treasure chests so I think they finally took it off the game.