Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new iPad and when I connect my Facebook account, I lost all my boosters. I had a lot so please let me know how I can get them back. I need them to continue playing Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately when you play the games on a mobile device and then start a new device you will lose your boosters. Also if you ever uninstalled and reinstalled the game on a mobile device the boosters will disappear. King has mentioned it a couple of times in the past that on mobile devices the only thing that remains in place are the gold bars. I got a new iPad a couple of months ago and lost all my boosters for all Candy Crush games. All I had left were the gold bars for each game.