Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi king, how can I get my username on candy crush saga, I use an iPhone 6s.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will try to help you. I am looking at my iPhone right now. Click on your Facebook app. When it opens scroll all the way down until you see settings. Click on the settings. When that opens up click on the first tab "General" and all of your information will be showing. I assume that the username would be your email address that you sign in with. Good luck!