Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Pls review level 2788.with 12 moves it make not possible to pass.as compare from you tube.have more moves then this latest update 2788.pls give more moves to make game easier.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Glenn,
You've managed to pass this tricky level, I see.
Well done!
I send you this link that I've already forwarded to you on a different post:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
You can refer to this in the future.
Ilaria - Team King Care