Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've upgraded phones but noticed the hundreds of boosters I have aren't transferring. Is there a way to accomplish this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Actually, I discovered that while restoring from an iCloud backup will not restore your Candy Crush Saga boosters, restoring from an iTunes backup WILL restore boosters. I’ve confirmed this by backing up an iPhone 6S to iTunes on my computer then restoring to an iPhone 7.
Well there's something new I've learned, Thank you Kevin!
Hi Kevin,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately boosters and lives are stored locally so you won't be able to transfer them to a new device. Sorry but that's how the boosters and lives are stored.
Hope this helps!
Jilly