Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
At 3 o'clock this morning for some reason I woke up and started playing Candy Crush. I seem to have hit a button that bought a load of stuff for £100. Can I please get a refund as I rarely pay for these games and certainly not £100
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ian & Elsa,
Thank you for posting and answering here on King Care.
@Ian:
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Ian, I will elevate your issue to a King Admin and you should hear from them privately.