Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone froze when I was making a purchase for gold bars. When I reopened the app it said I had also purchased the 6 hours unlimited lives, which I did not want to purchase.
Please remove this purchase.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alexandra & Elsa,
Thank you for posting and answering here on King Care.
@Alexandra:
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Alexandra, I will bring this to the attention of a King Admin and you should get a private message from him.