Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently changed phones and every time I do. I lose all my lives and moves that were sent to me via FB. How do I get them back. I am logged in via FB
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately on any mobile device the boosters are lost once you change your phone or uninstall and reinstall the game. The only thing that is saved are the gold bars. You can't get them back and I remember being told to use them as I need them because once I do what you did the boosters are gone. Sorry for the negative answer but that is a downside to using a mobile device.