Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I lost my game progress.
I was at the level 130-140 and now I am at the beginning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maja Zulj,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again now and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team
I was on level 656 and now i am in level 272, i always play on My iPhone. What can i do to get back to level 656?
Hi Maja Zulj,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.Please try again now and let me know how you're getting on.Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi,whatever it was You did, it helped Thank You!!!!
Hi,
whatever it was You did, it helped
Thank You!!!!