Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why should we have to pay for the piggy bank once it's full and we earned that already. Also I got 2 free hours of play 3 times and they were never added!! Last I got the jackpot twice (on the wheel) never got that either
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brenda Z,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Please find out more about the Piggy Bank here.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team