Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I signed in on Facebook later. Got my progress back but that's the game I played on my phone. Can you help me to restore my iPad progress. I'm been on level 2784. Please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you very much. All sorted. You make my day.
Hi Daina Petkuviene,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again and let me know how you're getting on :-)
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team