Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I find it odd that I've never won the jackpot after playing for such a long time. I don't believe it's "random".
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, I know that the odds of getting the Jackpot is slim but I have an idea floating in my head that I am going to present to the studio to replace the Jackpot with something else that players would love. I don't want to mention it now but I am working on gathering these Jackpot messages, presenting them to the studio and offering my suggestions. So hang in there and perhaps you will see it replaced with something else in the future.
I agree with you Shelley! I did win it once, but that is once in three years!