Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I only have 8 moves on the bombs and i see that other people have 11 moves on their bombs?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ridiculous level 2800 !!!!!
Utterly ridiculous. Impossible to win now. I have played for over five years and this is simply unfair. I will give it two weeks, but if I cannot beat it, I will finally quit the game.
unfair indeed 11 instead of 17 moves
Developers have deliberately made it more difficult. I have seen 17 moves on youtube. Ridiculous!
I have only 8 moves on the bombs with 11 moves total. This level is totally impassable with just 11 moves. The keys dont drop fast enough to unlock the bombs.