Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have changed my iPhone and have lost my progress. I was on level 391 I think. Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tried logging in again and I am still back to level 1 and only the option of going ahead to level 30. Can you help?
Hi Sam Taylor,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.
Please try again and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team