Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I connected to Facebook and now all my levels have gone! How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I changed my email with Facebook and think this is why. How do I transfer into my new email?
Hi Danni Phillips,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.
Can you please assure that you connect to your account related to your Outlook email address?
Kindly let me know how you;re getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team