Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
inwas on level 500 in candy crush saga. I accidentally deleted the app from my ipad. When I reinstalled i was back on level 1. I did not link it to my Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yuvraj Aggarwal,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again and let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team