Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the 60 gold bars didn't get them then I get the message "error" you already own this item. It took my money but still shows 60 in the piggy bank. Time is running out on this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi GwendaHearnsberg,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team