Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
its make me so carzy you its make me so carzy you have to change it its just impossiblehave to change it its just impossible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2017. Thank you !
Yes! I am stuck on 2839! I was stuck on a level before for a long time, so I quit playing for almost a year. Now I’m about to do the same. There are too many other games out there to play, instead of wasting my time trying to beat the impossible
Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?