Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I'm on level 2068 I have only 25 chances and when I do to see how it is done they have 50 what is up with that please help. thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi noni,
Thanks for writing in.
Sometimes you may notice some differences between your levels and other players game. To find out why this happens please have a look at this Blog post:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing
Hope this comes in handy!
Have a great day!
Ilaria - Team King Care