Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm waiting for more levels on Candy Crush.on level 2840. Please bring back the bonus game so i have something to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mel Matsui,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Your feedback is important to us and I appreciate it a lot that you chose our community site to do so.
I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making new content become available for Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team