Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 2839 king is impossible!! Needs modifications!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How in the world can I beat this level without having multiple accessories to help me. I don’t know why but this level has me stumped. I tried to find help online and it seems there are different versions of this level. My level has grayed out levels that have to be hit so many times to removed the lock over that section.. I have to clear 3 things not sure of the official names of each layer. One is jelly, I think one is icing maybe. Anyway, this is crazy hard. Please if you know of any suggestions on how to win this level I would appreciate the help. Level is 2839
its realy made you carzzy must change