Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve spent a lot of time and MONEY! And have never received the a jackpot!! What’s with that!! I’m very discouraged!! I’m ready to find a new game!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris0731,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry if you are disappointed in Candy Crush Saga because of this reason.
Spending money in Candy Crush Saga doesn't necessarily mean that you will actually win the Jackpot in Candy Crush Saga.
You can find the main thread about this subject here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team