⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why do I have to invite 500 people to give me lives when only 40 of them play? its annoying them!

Options
Neen_Adey
Neen_Adey Posts: 11 Level 2

With the old style Candy crush you could just ask candy crush friends to send you a life, there is no longer an option for this, non playing friends are fed up with the requests, so I can no longer ask for lives.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

• Neen_Adey
    Neen_Adey Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

It is no different, we still only have the option to invite your whole friends on facebook and on the windows 10 app you only get a few and usually only one person that plays, it's rediculas.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?