Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have updated my browser and adboe flash drive and I am still stuck on level 2825. Any suggestions
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been stuck on 2825 for over one week. I can see just a few unnumbered levels after 2825 but cannot advance to them. I get a message that says "You've reached the end of your journey. Unlock more levels by updating your browser." My browser is up to date on PC. IOS should have appropriate browsers based on updates. My level status and messages are the same on all of my devices so it appears to be a CS/King issue. They want us to download and use the new HTML5 browser. I have been playing CS for years and occasionally will make in app purchases but not sure I am so addicted to revamp my entire PC for a browser I am unsure of just to play a game especially when my current browser if verified up to date and works just fine. I guess they aren't interested in as many players or a little profit from those who only sometimes buy.