Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hit the jackpot twice playing Candy Crush Saga and it gave me an award of one item. I didn't screen shot the first jackpot but I screen shot this one, well king will not let me download my screen shot but how do I get my jackpot?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rona Reed,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I am sorry this happened to you in Candy Crush Saga.
You can upload screenshots here on King Care through PC. Instructions for taking a screenshot can be found here
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team