Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What happened to my lifetime 'Freeze Time' option that I purchased?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, I was wondering this, too. If you pay for something that's meant to be 'lifetime', you don't expect it to just disappear.
Hi Steve Morrow,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team